Change I Can Believe In — carnival 2010 , healthy living , las vegas , little riddick , Real time physical , Road 2 Riddick , Road to riddick , rtp plan , RTP system , RTP Transformation system — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Change I Can Believe In

So it was 1 week ago from today when my wifey last told me that I looked fat. Now - this is not the 1st time she has said this and frankly I never really cared, but this time I really feel I may have hit "ground 0". In a final frustration, I had 2 choices in a way to respond - make that 3...

1. I play it off and just ignore her (like I usually do).
2. I can tell her "you are fat too" (even though she is naturally skinny which I envy) - but may still risk getting a fat lip after she kicks me in the face.
3. Look for a plan to lose weight in an effort to get rid of my overlapping gut and gain muscle at the same time.

As you can see, I'm still alive and as you probably guessed I chose #3. Since I'm not exactly health conscious nor health savvy in the least bit, I went searching around the internet for days. After sifting through all the sites pushing anything from diet pills, acai berries, diet/exercise plans and etc. I finally came across an exercise plan/guide called the RTP Transformation System that in my opinion would live up to it's word. From what I get from the website, the pictures do justice - he shows multiple people either getting ripped or toning up 84 days later - including himself. Hmmm...84 days seems reasonable - it's not like "you can lose 20lbs in 2 weeks" bull sh*t that you read in the google advertisements! Aggghhhh, so very misleading!! Trust me, I 've tried these gimmicks in the past and let's just say that I am still suffering from buyers remorse.
Since I need to shape up for Carnival 2010 in Trinidad (approx. 200 days away), a 3 month sacrifice from all the good things in life that I enjoy everyday won't be too bad, plus this would be a good opportunity to change my bad habits, get myself balanced with my daily intake and be a little more responsible when it comes to my health. Knowing that a personal trainer costs $70 a session or a months supply of diet pills for the same price(which can potentially kill me & no pill ever worked for me), I felt the $67 would be a good investment. So I took the plunge and purchased it. Since I know that I will be going to Las Vegas in 6 days, I will read through the 6 modules before I go and while on the plane. I have made a goal date of June 15th to start. So now I have until then to eat like a fiend and drink like a fish - knowing that I won't be able to do this after June 15th...I hope I don't go overboard(ya right!)....Wish me luck and hope I don't get arrested in Las Vegas - or come back with 3 wedding bands...yikes....!

2 comments:

Rickey-Dean Wasson said...

Hey thanks for your blog, I have read all the posts and they have proven very inspirational. I have just started my road to body transformation too. I have just completed week four and I now read your past weekly posts in alignment with each of my actual weeks. It keeps me motived! Keep up the good work and well done on achieving all of your goals

Little Riddick said...

Thanks my friend.

The rewards I'm reaping now was well worth the pain and sacrifice...You'll soon see what I mean...Just remember to keep consistent and keep your eye on the prize....cheers and good luck ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory