Day 70 - Week 10 in Review — body fat , body fat percentage , challenge , week 10 results — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 70 - Week 10 in Review

Another 2 pounds lost - making it 25 total pounds lost since day 1! Wooohoo! In perspective though - for the work I put in the last week, I would swear I should have lost more. Oh well, aside from "numbers" and from the perspective I see in the mirror (or in this case the photo below), I think I may have gained a bit of muscle or just shredded pounds from the core area. Lean body mass has increased and my body fat percentage is now down to 17%. As per this body fat measurement website , I now fall in the category of "Fitness" and no longer at an "Acceptable" body fat percentage. Cooooool...A good pat on the back for me and another milestone reached. =) In a way I'm not surprised with the visual results this week as the core/ab exercises in conjunction with increased cardio has not only shown it's results, but has totally worn me out!! I won't lie, this last week was not easy.....Each and every day that included weight training and cardio, I swear I was about to collapse! Despite the huge challenge on my body, I never gave up(as usual) and made sure each exercise was completed to the "T". I am only 14 days away and I ain't given up now.... =)

As for today's commitments, the cardio scheduled today was suppose to be 20 minutes circuit training, where I exceeded it by another hour on top as I used this time to go rolla' blading outside. I took many sprints with the blades throughout my cardio time and worked extra hard on the uphill paths. Tiring as hell, but overall good times due to great views, great people and great weather. Summer's not gonna last very long, so I gotta take advantage of these sunny days. =)


Week 10 Results



Week 10 Pic
(quite the difference from the 1st day of my journey) =)


RTP Challenge Status for the Day


<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory