Day 92 / Week 13 (Mission 2) - Pat's Homestyle Review : Toronto's Best Jerk Chicken — alberts chicken , Pat's Homestyle , pat's homestyle review , toronto jamaican food — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 92 / Week 13 (Mission 2) - Pat's Homestyle Review : Toronto's Best Jerk Chicken

So today was cardio and put in extra 30 min as I went out to do a few errands around the city using the blades. Since it was wifey's birthday today, I had no choice but to indulge in the best jerk chicken in Toronto : Pat's Homestyle (previously known as "Alberts"), located at Queen and Bathurst. We've been to a lot of jerk chicken places in the past and Pat's Homestyle is definitely number 1. The jerk chicken and rice with oxtail gravy is what I usually order, but have tried pretty much everything on the menu and everything is equally good. Pat, the owner is usually the guy serving you, but occasionally get his other cool staff to fill in for him. Always great food and great service.

I will be heading up to the Mandarin Chinese Buffet this Saturday for the real birthday meal which may set me back on my mission; but thinking about it, I'll put some cardio in for the day, so I can really eat. =) Review for Mandarin coming soon.

Pat's Homestyle : Verdict - Excellent Jamaican Food - Also Voted #1 in Toronto by many news outlets and magazines.



Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory