Workout Log 222 - Week 30 in Review — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Workout Log 222 - Week 30 in Review

Wow...How time flies...It's already the 3rd week in January and almost completed my 1st month on the workout plan again.  If you been following along, this is my 3rd time on the plan and the 3rd mission. After this upcoming week, I'd be starting a new workout regime, building muscle and the workouts will only be 35 minutes long(definitely looking forward to the shorter workouts). This month is to burn fat and build muscle.
So this brings me to my review of the passed week. In perspective, it was a very tough and 'painful' week, I had burned some serious calories, but unfortunately sprained my ankle during a game of ball hockey. From this injury, I was not able to go to the gym the following day, but was able to 'man it up' a day later by still going to the gym, but avoiding foot exercises. The lesson learned here was that I made no room for excuses - only results. If I know to myself that I could make it in the gym, I will go.  There was no way that I was gonna have my handicapped foot keep me back. ;-)
Week 30  Pic
So looking at the results this week, I am progressing. I lost another .1" around the waist and an increase of 1 pound. My fat % has decreased from last week and I'm back to 7%. My main goal is to reach 5%. I know in 2 months time I will definitely reach this goal. But I'm challenging myself to see if I can reach there well before then. I just have to keep on eating well, no missed workouts and no injuries! =)

So looking at today's commitments, I completed my scheduled workout and looking forward to tomorrow's weight training. My ankle is still healing and therefore still skipping any exercises that involve any pressure on the foot. Especially with tomorrow's exercise with leg presses...I think I'll be skipping that one - besides, I hate doing leg presses. ;-)

  Week 30 Status Results


Mission 3 Commitments - Status of the Day

See here for last weeks picture and status results 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory