Workout Log 302 - Week 42 Review and Pic — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, April 30, 2010

Workout Log 302 - Week 42 Review and Pic

Another week has passed and time for a review. In the passed week, I successfully completed 5 workout days, even with a self inflicted stab wound to the hand! ;-p  ... Looking back at the stupid stabbing incident, this little speedbump did not keep me back.

In perspective, it actually made me feel stronger in the mind. I understood that I had a goal of reaching 5 successful workouts for the week and nothing was going to keep me back. That being said, it helps me move forward with confidence that I will get the job done, even if there is a speedbump in the way. (Just get 'er done..) ;-)

Now, mind you I'm not perfect, so there will be times I just can't make it in the gym. But at least I know I'm putting exercise as a priority(or a commitment) and not when it's convenient...This is a lesson that I've learned throughout my journey's and a lesson that hopefully you can take home yourself. Understand that your weight loss goals are a commitment...not a convenience. =)
Week 42 Stats


Which now brings me to the stats for the week....Well looking at the stats, the 5 day workouts this week definitely paid off...I reduced from 28.7 waist to 28.5 and gained 1 pound. This brings my fat% down to 6.17%...Cheyyaa! I'm almost to where I was 4 weeks ago(5.9% fat), when I was on my way to the Dominican (since I gained 1% fat from eating junk during my vacation). So, IMHO this is good progression and looking forward to another good week of training hard and eating well...
Week 42 Pic 1

Week 42 Pic 2
As for today's commitments, I completed a 40 min blade around the city along with a couple of sets of pushups, situps and chinups.. In the evening, I killed the whole workout by eating pizza and 2 beers... =) hehehe... It's my poker Friday - there is no way I'm giv'n that up... =)

Tomorrow and Sunday are my rest days...Look'n forward to some rest after 5 days of hard work.

Mission 4 Commitments - Status of the Day
 See here for last weeks picture and status results


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory