Workout log 163 - Mission 2 Complete. — 6 pack abs , mission 2 results , RTP system , rtp system results , six pack abs — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Workout log 163 - Mission 2 Complete.

Wheew!! So it's been 163 days since I first decided to change my look and here I am today. In perspective, the journey was long, but the results have again proven that with hard work, a goal in mind, a  nutrition/workout plan, constant action and lots of patience can indeed payoff with dramatic results.

So today marks the end of my second mission. The second mission's goal was to :

  • increase my overall muscle (upper and lower body), 
  • reach 9% fat 
  • and to achieve 6 pack abs.
Looking at the stats in comparison to week 12(month 3) :
  • my body fat has decreased from 14% to 7%. 
  • My upper body and lower body has indeed increased in lean muscle mass from 143lbs to 152lbs.
  • As for the 6 pack, well.....I'll leave that up to you decide. I like what I see thus far, but I personally feel I can do better though. :-)
Ground 0 - Pic














Week 12 Pic (3 Months later) - Results and Workout Plan Review




Week 23 Pic (current)

So as with every journey there is a prize for reaching a destination. Right? So, to celebrate the second mission, I've already polished off a 6 pack of  Steam Whistle(Toronto's finest beer), I'll be going out for dinner tomorrow at the Mandarin Chinese Buffet and before the feast, a $500 shopping spree to get new clothes(where I saved $50.00 /week for each successful week while on the second mission).

Speaking of which, I recently filled 2 garbage bags full of last years fall/winter clothes that no longer fit me. Goodwill will be more than happy to receive it and I'll be more than happy to get rid of it...No more large and medium sized clothes!! Coool.... =)

So looking back at the last month or so, nothing came easy. Everyday I worked hard to ensure that I succeed and you were all there to not only witness my struggles and successions but offered your time for encouragement through your comments and for that I appreciate.

I recall times where I had unfortunately missed scheduled workouts, ate unhealthy foods/drinks on non-reward days and missed much needed sleep. Sometimes, it just doesn't matter how much you try, your plan for the day refuses to go your way and failure kicks in. And it is at that time when you fall, you only have one choice : get back up where you left off, refocus on the goal/prize and continue with the journey.

So where do I go from here?

I now go on to Mission 3. (I know, it never stops, eh?)   :-)
In Mission 3 I fill focus on the following :
  • decrease fat percentage to 5% (no more than 5 though)
  • sustain muscle mass (upper and lower) as I don't want to look like a 'muscle mutt' (no offense to muscle mutts =) )
  • decrease waist line to 28.5
  • Show clear 6 pack abs and look more lean
As for the goal date, I believe that by January 1st, I can reach this goal.

So, the goal has been set and my next journey will begin this Monday. This weekend I have decided to go crazy and use this time to have a few beers, grab a bottle of whiskey and eat like a fiend. On Monday I'll start off fresh again with healthy living again. Wish me luck. ;-)


Week 23 / Mission 2 results and monthly comparisons



 Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results

 

Click here for information on the nutritional & workout plan I use

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Jimmy H said...

wow that's a very impressive transformation ! i followed a link from RFD to here, and i must say, this has motivated me even more than i already was !

i am however looking to start on the p90x regiment atleast for the first 3 months to see how things go. i'm grossly overweight and just hope to burn off a lot of weight before i even attempt to go after what you've got goin on haha.

Chris said...

Nice transformation! I like the excel spreadsheet examples. Keep up the good work.

Little Riddick said...

thanks dude! :)

The spreadsheets kept me organized and would highly recommend doing the same for anyone who is looking to complete 'any goal' - not just for body transformation. ;)

take care and have fun,

- LR -

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory