Day 51 / Week 8 - The Canadian Health Care System — canada healthcare , cnn , free healthcare , health care , healthcare , Keith Olbermann — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 51 / Week 8 - The Canadian Health Care System

Didn't exactly start off too well this morning as I had to get a check-up with the doctor and was told not eat or drink anything for my morning appointment. After getting blood work done, x-rays, urine test and coughing a few times(pretty awkward moment), I was finally able to have breakfast at 11am. BTW - if there are any Americans out there reading this, my physical at my doctor with all the many tests, cost me nothing..zero...zilch...nada...Waiting time? 5 minutes.

If you are worried about "socialized" healthcare - I say embrace it!! This is the whole reason why my parents left Trinidad to come to Canada 35 years ago...For FREE HEALTHCARE. I didn't mean to go on a tangent with this, but my daily doses of MSNBC and CNN have got me riled up in disgust when they expose the lies and misleading information from the US conservative party (GOP) when they're explaining Canada's health care system. As a very proud and patriotic Canadian, I'm a little perturbed and disgusted by the lies. If they don't know anything about Canada, why bash us? For getting free health care? Wow...they are sooo confused ...Look, our system is in no way perfect, but overall we all love our healthcare. I really hope Obama does succeed with his plan, as I have lots of family and friends in the U.S that are currently "suffering" due to the crappy health care they are getting. It's the number 1 thing they always complain about and at this time they are just praying for a miracle to have free healthcare like us. The status quo cannot continue and health care change is needed badly for America. God bless America and I really hope they get it...

Canada's/Ontario's Platinum Card - Our Health Card
Verdict : Since
I have never paid for a doctor's visit, previous surgeries and 100's of tests : Highly Recommended
(need to be a Canadian citizen to have one - of course)

Oh one last note, if you are American and still confused about the Canadian Health Care system, take a look at this clip I found from Youtube on Canadian Health Care that pretty much sums it all...All the people in this clip are stated as Canadians (no I don't know any of them, but all of them are from Ontario) and speak the same health care language as I do...So here is the truth before your eyes...




Anyhow, back to body transformation - I finished the day with 15 min extra on the elliptical and really targeted my core abdominal's today with some extra reps to ensure I get that extra burn.

RTP Challenge Status for the Day


<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

2 comments:

iRon(V)oNKeY said...

It just doesn't make any sense at all. The American government's cash grab? Are they afraid of change?

It's because the same people are controlling the US government. Look at the prevalent racism still present in the states. Or their enviroment. Their slow to adapt, but eventually things will improve.

Little Riddick said...

For the sake of saving the nation, The Health Care Option needs to pass. This is the one bill that can either make or break Obama. This is why the GOP(for the rich) have the lies lined up, along with the lobbyist on their side to stop Obama. It's all about politics for the GOP leaders. They don't care for the American citizen. They only care if their dying party can get out of the hole their in, by hoping for failure on the opposition party(Dems).

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory