Day 43 / Week 6 in Review — Bluenose Schooner , rtp results , rtp review , week 6 results — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 43 / Week 6 in Review

Geeze, it's been a week already??? So, you are probably wondering, what the hell? No weight loss this week??? Well, not too sure if was the beer or two during the week, or the eat fest on Saturday. But I did however make up for the small "mishaps" that I had during the week by working harder the next day.

But I cannot only focus on the weight change. On average, and if done safely(no kill-me pills, acai berries, or useless internal flushing) a person should be losing approximately 1 to 2 pounds per week. It's also very possible that when I weighed myself today, I still had a lot of water in me. I dunno, at least I didn't GAIN any pounds!!! :)

But a few things that I did notice that was different from last week (which also could be a contributer to my stagnant weight loss this week) is my increase in muscle mass and decrease in my waist line. My biceps and triceps have increased a bit and starting to show more definition. Along with the waist line has lost another .5 inches. My pants are still continuing to fall off and noticing that my make-shift belt hole that I made 2 weeks ago is starting to feel loose again and feel I'll be needing another hole soon if I keep this up or better yet another belt.

As for today's workout, I got plenty of sleep, all meals were taken in account and exceeded my workout by incorporating an hour of pure cardio (1.5 hours if including my rest break) with my scheduled weight training. The extra cardio today was not only to make up for Saturday night's binge, but also because I was bored and it was a beautiful sunny day. Here's a pic of what I saw today. Pretty cool....Don't see these very often.

Bluenose Schooner??



Week 6 results


Week 6 Pic of the Week



Week 0 - Beginning of my Journey


RTP Challenge Status for the Day



<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory