Day 1 / Week 1- The Start of a New Beginning — anthony robbins , booze , buffet , Chronicles of Riddick , day 1 , fat burgers , goggles , little riddick , pitch black , Return to Furia , riddick , shreddersphere , trinidad , vegas , vin diesel — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 1 / Week 1- The Start of a New Beginning

So today is the day I get started and I must say I am very motivated. The modules/guides were very uplifting and quite interactive. If you ever heard of Anthony Robbins(world known motivational speaker), the 1st few modules will do the same for you. I can really tell it will help me physically as well as mentally.

For those wondering about Las Vegas, well as the ol' saying goes : "Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" - no extra wedding bands though - thank goodness...But one thing I have to share is that I had nice juicy burger(shown below) that I ate at Fat Burgers(the name says it all), the buffets at the hotel, the amounts of booze consumed on a 24 hour basis and finally the 10 hours of total sleep that I had for the 5 days I was there...Yes I put my body through hell - and I won't lie - I really enjoyed it..... :-)

Mmmm...I could still taste it... :-)


Bottle Service at XS Nightclub - The largest and best club in Vegas. $500 / Bottle - we started with 3 but ended up ordering 5 total. Good times! =)


Now let's get back to reality. Vacation is over and change is upon me and I need to get myself in shape. So I started today with my 1st workout in many weeks (or is it months?). Needless to say, I'm a little sore. I did however really enjoyed the workout and definitely looking forward to my next workout tomorrow.

As for my eating, I gained some really good tips on the types of foods I should be eating from the online forum included with the exercise program called "ShredderSphere 2.0". Apparently you can only get access to this forum if you paid for the course. Going through the forum gave me further proof of other peoples results - 100's of them(male, female, all ages and sizes) - all with personal blogs proving it's effectiveness. Good for them and good luck to those who are still within their 84 day journey. I just hope that I'll be just as successful as they are.

So as you can see from the picture (which I'll be posting an updated picture every week), I need to lose weight. It's a sad fact and a true reflection of reality. By looking at my disgusting picture, you must be thinking, "what's up with the goggles?" - Well as an avid fan of Vin Diesel in his movie/gaming series : Riddick - I am truly inspired by his toughness and physique. If I had one desire - it would be to look like Riddick/Vin Diesel. It may take me much longer than 84 days, but at least I'll have a direction and hopefully reach close to that goal before heading to Trinidad for Carnival next year. So just bare with me as I go through my Riddick phase please. :-)

RIDDICK : Vin Diesel in "Pitch Black" and "The Chronicles of Riddick". The 3rd Riddick movie will be called "Return to Furia"and filming will begin in 2010. Release date is still yet to be announced.



Pic of me : June 15th, 2009


Paper Date : Monday, June 15th, 2009


My specs as of today : Quite depressing but optimistic to say that it will change - soon. Little Riddick here we come!










<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory