Day 53 / Week 8 - Date Night checking out Milestones & Jersey Boys Broadway Musical — cardio , four seasons , franky valli , jersey boys , milestones review , stella — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 53 / Week 8 - Date Night checking out Milestones & Jersey Boys Broadway Musical

Came very close in missing my workout for today as my schedule in the evening was extremely busy. Since I have started this program, I have always made my workouts a top priority (just ask my wifey) and today was proof again of my determination to ensure I don't miss a day.

Today's workout was cardio and abs and instead of 40 min of cardio, I did 20 min which I will definitely make up the following day. The reason for cutting short my cardio was that I had to leave to go out for dinner with the wifey and then go see the Broadway hit "Jersey Boys" with the parents. During dinner, I could not help but to have a Stella as it's always been customary to have a beer at my favorite restaurant, "Milestones". Dinner was great as usual, where I ordered a New York Striploin Steak, mashed potatoes and veggies. As an appetizer, wifey and I split an order of fried calamari. Absolutely delicious!

I also recommend the Spinach dip(which I usually get) which comes with pita and tortilla chips. Ahh..so good.. Service was very quick(as usual) and the waiter who took care of us was excellent. There was however a little disappointment with their margaritas. It tasted like seltzer water and lemon and requested for a new drink with no hassles at all.

As a quick review of "Jersey Boys" - it was absolutely excellent! 5 stars out of 5 stars and I am not usually a fan of theater....I came in with very low expectations as I did not know who the Four Seasons were nor who Franky Valli was. It all came clear to me when they started singing their songs and then remembered my mother listening to these songs on the radio back in the day. The stage changing was done very smoothly as it changed from scene to scene and the story line was very exciting. Either, if you were a huge Four Season's fan or never knew or heard of the band, you will enjoy the story behind it along with the overall performance. Even though the tickets were complimentary for us, it would have been worth every penny. My recommendation : Go see it...

Milestones Verdict: Excellent Food & Service



Jersey Boys Verdict - Very Entertaining - 5 out of 5 stars


RTP Challenge Status for the Day


<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory