Day 89 / Week 13 (Mission 2) - Healthy Choices : Sardine Mashup Recipe — quick healthy meals , quick meals , sardine mashup , sardine recipe — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 89 / Week 13 (Mission 2) - Healthy Choices : Sardine Mashup Recipe

Rest Day today. Made all commitments except for meal intake. Calorie intake was met with healthy meals but missed 2 meals since I was out all day. I recently had an inquiry of what meals I currently eat and if I knew any meals that were quick to prepare. So, I have created a recipe for one of my favorite meals : Sardine Mashup. Now, this something I created(even the name of the recipe is made up), but I'm pretty sure there are recipes out there that are either similar or the same. So, if you like fish or sardines like I do, you should give it a try.

Sardine Mash-up
Preparation Time : 5 min


Ingredients
1 can of Sardines (spring water is best, but I personally like jerk and tomato flavour)
1/4 cup tomato diced
1/4 cup of cucumber diced
2 tbsp of mustard
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper

Preparation
In a bowl combine sardines, tomato, cucumber, mustard, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Mix all ingredients with a fork until the sardines turn into a puree or until all sardine 'chunks' are gone.

Have with 2 slices of whole wheat bread or crackers. I personally use weight watchers 100% whole wheat bread and toast it. Make it into a sandwich or just fork it on the bread/crackers.

Tastes great and it's quick. =)

Nutritional Facts



Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory