Workout Log 274 - Week 37 - 1 Week Away From Reaching Goal — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Workout Log 274 - Week 37 - 1 Week Away From Reaching Goal

So....I'm down to the last week of my journey. Wow.....Looking back at my 1st couple of months of starting this journey and I'm quite astonished of how far I have come. Dang, I used to be 25% body fat!! Now I'm just inching away to the finish line with a 5% fat goal that I am very confident in reaching! Woohhooo!

 A year ago, I would never have thought I could reach this far and is a true lesson that even if you take the smallest step towards your goal every day, it is one step closer to your destination.
So this brings me to what I have experienced and explained in the passed week. I had brought up 4 important traits of succeeding and reaching your weight loss goal and have listed them below.

1. Determination, Persistence and Patience (3 keys to success)
2. Fun Cardio (look for a sport you enjoy)
3. Healthier Choices (Change to a Healthy lifestyle)
4. Killer Effective Workouts (Find a plan that will be effective to reaching your goal)

Again, patience is key to succeeding any goal. Pretending that you are in the driver seat of an ocean liner helps understand why patience is so important.  IMO, I also believe that this is the number 1 reason why people have fell off the bandwagon and never got back on. With soooo maaany deceiving weight loss programs out there that promise you to look ripped in a ridiculous amount of time is just one example of why it is important to set your own expectations and not rely of what a website, program, etc. will tell you. Losing 1 to 3 pounds per week is normal healthy weight loss.

As you can tell from what I have experienced, my transformation was gradual. Not quick at all and can see myself staying this way for a very long time as I have totally changed my 'lifestyle' to healthier living. A quick fix would have been temporary and can guarantee that my lifestyle of bad habits would return. Since I've started this journey, I fully understand what will happen if I don't exercise and keep healthy, and also fully understand of how to lose the weight if I however lose control and let myself go as I have in the past.  And right now, it feels good to be in control.

Ok, ok...enough with my rambling  - let's just get to the numbers....In brief, this passed week I have gained 1 pound and have lost .1 around the waist. This is great news and great progression as I now only have .24% of fat left to lose to reach my goal. =) I am very confident that I'll be able to make it by next week.

Week 37 Pic 1
 Week 37 Pic 2


Week 37 Stats
Today was not exactly my scheduled reward meal, but didn't have much of a choice due the situation(s). With my buds, we enjoyed jerk chicken and rice from Pat's Homestyle and a few scotch's later in the evening when we attended a birthday jam at the "Don's and Diva's" event at Premium Rhythm Bar.
Overall great evening, great crowd, no drama and no complaints on the amount of gorgeous diva's. There were however a few divas where you had to raise a brow for - since they were pretty much dressed in lingerie(dressed in a bustier, another in a corset and a few mesh outfit's)....All night, I'm like - look but do not touch(as I clench onto my wedding ring)...hehehehe...Good laughs and good evening though... ;-)

8 days left till I'm on the beach. =)

Mission 3 Commitments - Status of the Day


See here for last weeks picture and status results


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory