Day 126 / Week 18 - Test Driving the 2009 Acura CSX — acura csx review , acura exterior , csx exterior , csx interior. , Csx review — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 126 / Week 18 - Test Driving the 2009 Acura CSX

Completed my upper body weight training in the early morning as I knew that the painters will be coming in the gym to paint (hopefully the colour is good) and just got out in time before they started asking people to leave the gym. Wheew!...I was so glad to get that out of the way, because I know how the gym's gonna be like in the evening - like a zoo! Anyhow, I again have increased the weight by another 5 pounds for each exercise in conjunction with keeping within the repetition guidelines. As with my meal intake, my meals were all over the place as I had a few errands and couldn't get a meal in, but still kept it healthy. One of the errands, which unexpectedly worked out better than I thought, I had to go to the Acura dealership. I dropped off my car to get my automatic door opener fixed and requested for a loaner car. They gave me a 2009 Acura CSX. As a previous proud owner of a 93 Honda Civic Si that I had for 13 years(sold it with 458K for $2000 a year ago), I found this car to be "OK", but not great. I'm a huge Honda/Acura fan, but there is really nothing spectacular about it, but did enjoy the paddle shifting and bucket seats. The interior is simple, very functional and featured with blue lighting (opposed to the orange lighting in the German cars which I detest), but not a huge fan of the digital dash. I personally prefer the traditional analog dials.  The exterior IMO is garbage. I hate it and think it's ugly. What Acura has done with the grill and lights are hideous and should change it. I know that Honda/Acura fans probably would agree with me here in regards to the grill. As for the ride quality and power, it has the power to get you passing other cars on the road, especially with the paddle shifting and the handling is pretty good(like the rest of the Acura's lineup). In perspective, I would purchase the 2009 Civic over this any day, mostly because I prefer the lights on the Civic than I do with the CSX. The CSX is quite functional, probably great on gas and very reliable like any other Honda/Acura. But it's just ugly as sin. Take a look for yourself below and feel free to comment of what you think.

Anyhow, I got my car back with the door mechanism fixed (all under my extended warranty, so no charge- yaa!), they cleaned the exterior of my car including my rims (yaa!) and to have the loaner for the day that only cost me $10 bux and didn't have to refill it with gas(yaa!)...Overall great experience. It's just too bad that they gave me the CSX, I would have much preferred the 2009 TSX or TL (even with the ugly grill and all)... =)

Acura CSX Review : Interior is great (minus the digital dash)
Exterior is ugly(IMO), Acceleration is good(for what it is) and great handling.
Overall Verdict : 7 out of 10 stars


















 CSX Interior Dash - Very functional, easy to use and visually looks great, but only if they can get rid of that digital dash.


















Automatic gear shift - no tiptronic, but has paddle shifting on the steering wheel


















Side Controls - again....simple like any other Honda/Acura


















Tomorrow is 20 minutes of cardio and abs....Looking forward to my next episode of Entourage (will Eric dump that crazy byatch Ashley and get back with Sloan? Dump that b*tch guy! ) =).




Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results










Click here for last week results - Weekly Pic & Stats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory