Day 82 / Week 12 - The Toronto Air Show & Final Destination 4 Review — air show , cne , final destination 4 , final destination 4 review , final destination review , rest day , toronto air show — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 82 / Week 12 - The Toronto Air Show & Final Destination 4 Review

Today was a rest day, but since I had some time, I decided to blade over to the Lakeshore to watch the Toronto Airshow near the CNE. For the hour that I was able to catch, I was blown away by the skills of these pilots. As an example, two F-15's were completing a full stall in the air at approx 25 feet over the water, angling their nose at approx 80 degrees up in the air and traveling at a very low speed(see pic below). Absolutely amazing! If anyone is heading to Toronto during the Labor Day weekend has to watch this. It's absolutely free to watch, but parking will be a pain the a$$. Let's not even talk about the traffic. But in perspective, well worth the hassle for the 3.5 hours of entertainment.

Toronto Air Show - Verdict : Absolutely amazing! Parking and traffic is a pain, but worth the trouble. Event is 3 days : Sept 5 ,6 & 7 - (12:30pm to 4:00pm). If you live local, go every day. You will love it.



F-15's just about to do a stall.


The Blue Birds (I think)


In the evening, I also checked out the movie "The Final Destination - Final Destination 4" in 3D. As a review for this movie, I give it 7.5 out of 10 stars(I am being generous here). I have seen the previous Final Destination movies and in my opinion, the 1st and the 2nd movies of the series were the best ones produced. If the 4th movie did not have the 3D effect, the rating for this movie would likely be a lot lower. During 3D scenes, a lot of people were reaching out with their hands (including myself) in a few points of the movie and the scare effect(with 3D) made it much more real - making most of the people jump from their seats (no - to save my masculinity, I did not jump out of my seat - wifey did though) =). As for the story line, it cannot compare to the 1st and 2nd movies, but found that by using the car crash during the Nascar race was a good story to start with, but failed of how people died after. Without ruining the ending for you (if you have not seen it yet), the last 3 people died very stupidly and all of a sudden. I was hoping for more, but to see them die so quickly, sucked a$$ and was a huge disappointment.

Final Destination 4 : Verdict : 7.5 out of 10 - 3D effects were really cool. Story line was ok to good. Ending sucked a$$.


In regards to my commitments, didn't do too well for sleep as I had to help out wifey. But otherwise kept it healthy today and on time with meals. Tomorrow is my final weight training workout and only 2 days till I celebrate. =)



RTP Challenge Status for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory