Day 151 / Week 22 - 2012 Movie Reviewed — 2012 apacalypse , 2012 cusack , 2012 end of days , 2012 hoax , 2012 movie review , 2012 Movie Reviewed , 2012 myans , 2012 planet x — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 151 / Week 22 - 2012 Movie Reviewed

It is predicted that on Dec 21st, 2012 the world as we know will come to an end. Hehehehe...Sorry, I don't buy it...Call me niave, but I rather feel optimistic that we all have bright futures ahead of us and will laugh about the projected date a decade from now. Very much how we all are still laughing off Y2K.

On the eve of  the year 2000, millions of people were convinced that our days were numbered and purchased 'extra' food and supplies that could pretty much feed a small army for a year.  Overall, many other predictions have been made in the past century and of coarse we are still here today. I remember partying pretty hard that night and from what I remember the next day, I woke up in the bathroom.  =) Good Times!

I bring this 2012 date up, because I finally got to see the much anticipated movie of the year : "2012". I really, really enjoyed this movie. I'm a huge fan of disaster movies and in my opinion 2012 has to be the best disaster movie I've ever seen. The only disaster movie that I think comes close to it, is maybe The Day After Tomorrow.

In 2012, John Cusack did yet another great job. He should get a few oscars for this movie as he never seems to disappoint me (some favorites : Better off Dead and 1408). The visuals and special graphics was well done making you really feel as if you are actually there. I could image how this movie would look in IMAX or if it was available in 3D. Ya 3D, that would be cool. Story line is just like any other disaster movie where the family members major concern is protecting their young and loves ones and of coarse to avoid getting killed from the onslaught of mother nature. So to give this movie a rating out of 10, I'll give it a 9 out of 10.

"2012" Movie Review : Verdict - 9 out of 10. Excellent visual effects, story line and great cast. Definitely will watch again.























As for my commitments today, I used today as my scheduled rest day. I had no time for any extra workouts or even to make up for Thursdays missed workout. My calorie intake sucked today as I had popcorn late at night while watching 2012, Oh well, it was a great movie though... =)

Tomorrow I have weight training and cardio. I have nothing planned for the day, so there shouldn't be any excuses for missing the workout. ;-)


Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results










See here for last weeks picture and stat results. =)

1 comment:

r4 dsi said...

Hi,
Do we really believe in some sort of "change" is going to take place in 2012 based on an ancient culture? In my opinion religion was formed to explain things that were unexplainable to ancient people. Why'd it rain? The rain god made it so. Why is the person acting crazy? He has a demon.

What is my ponit?

That if there is some "shift" in thinking it will go unnoticed by the masses. Most of us won't realize it's happening until we can look back and see the paradigm shift in retrospect. I believe nothing magical or alien will happen on that day. The same way nothing happened in the year 2000 when all computers were going to fail and the second coming of Christ was supposed to happen. Movie looks interesting though.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory