Day 134 / Week 19 - Paranormal Activity. Is it Worth the Hype? — best halloween movie , best horror movie , discovery channel horror , haunting in conneticut , horror movies , paranormal activity review , paranormal activity scary , scariest halloween movie — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 134 / Week 19 - Paranormal Activity. Is it Worth the Hype?

Well with Halloween just around the corner and all the hype surrounding the movie Paranormal Activity, I finally had the opportunity to check it out. Was it worth the hype? Not really, but I could understand the reason for all the hype. Very much like the movie The Blair Witch Project, this movie is presented in a documentary style where in this plot, the boyfriend(Micah) and girlfriend(Katie) are haunted by a supernatural presence in their home.To prove the existence of the demon/spirit, they setup cameras in the home to capture the strange things that lurk in the night. Since the movie was created in a documentary style, I believe this is what created the hype, just like Blair Witch(which sucked IMO). So was it scary? I'll be honest (and I've seen a lot of horror movies) it was pretty spooky. As a scare factor rating out of 10 -  I would rate this an 8. Yes it was scary, but a little disappointed with the amount of sightings of paranormal activity. I was yearning for more and by the time I knew it, the movie was over. Speaking of which, I was very impressed with the ending. I don't want to ruin it for you, so I won't say anything.  As a true believer in spirits/ghosts (I have had my own personal paranormal experience which I rather not discuss), this definitely got me spooked and I won't lie - last night I was hearing noises within the condo that I don't usually pay attention to. My ears were wide open, but did eventually fall asleep. =) So with this movie at an 8, one would probably think what would be a perfect 10? The only movie that I thought was a perfect 10 was a documentary created by the Discovery Channel, The Haunting in Connecticut which can be viewed for free on Youtube here. This spooked the sh*t out of me, but still have to wonder of how stupid the parents were for not listening to their children about the demons in the house, when the parents themselves were experiencing similar occurrences. Since this documentary is based on true events narrated by the same people who actually experienced the events, truly made the documentary believable and very scary. If you wanna be really spooked out, check it out. =)


Paranormal Activity Review : 8 out of 10 - Quite Spooky, great ending. Not enough paranormal activity.























Discovery Channel Documentary : The Haunting in Connecticut  Review : 10 out of 10. Very Scary! Spooked the crap out of me!!!! See it here on Youtube





As for commitments for today, I wolfed down an Italian sausage during lunch, since my work had a Halloween bbq and couldn't pass up on the free food. I however did make it up in the gym by extending the workout an extra 15 min on the elliptical. Tomorrow is weight training where I'l be working on legs and shoulders. Last week I killed my back, so I think I'll take it easy this time.


Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results










Click here for last week results - Weekly Pic & Stats 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory