Workout Log 324 - Good Workout @ GoodLife Fitness — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Workout Log 324 - Good Workout @ GoodLife Fitness

Today as planned, another workout complete - but this time I thought I would get a change of scenery. A few of my buds got me a free pass into their gym (Good Life Fitness) where we completed multiple sets working the chest and back as well as 20 min cardio on the treadmill.

I'll be frankly honest, I'm not a huge fan of this gym. It seems that the GoodLife staff could be a little more friendlier as well as less militant on their whereabouts of the dumbbells. I say this because I had a staff member ask me 4 times for a 10 lb dumbbell(within  10 minutes) which IMO would be labeled as harassment after the 2nd request for the dumbbell. My friends and I were pretty pissed off at the incident and definitely put a bad taste in my mouth from the 1 bad apple. Plus I wasn't too enthused about the layout either - very narrow and not enough equipment compared to the Premier Fitness gyms that I have been in the past. Not sure if I'll ever go back, but I'm sure my buds will as they have already prepaid for the year. Sorry Goodlife - yer gettin 2 thumbs down from me.
The workout was pretty intense though and my body needs to get some much needed rest from the total 4 hours of working out for the passed 48 hours. So for tomorrow, I'm gettin some rest... =)

Mission 4 Commitments - Status of the Day
 See here for last weeks picture and status results


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory