Day 60 / Week 9 - Volleyball Celebration with a Steam Whistle — calories in steam whistle , cardio , rogers dome , steam whistle , steam whistle calories , volleyball — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 60 / Week 9 - Volleyball Celebration with a Steam Whistle

Another battle of the bulge has been won today. Since time was limited and only had an hour to workout, I completed my cardio for the day on the elliptical. Eventhough the sun was blazing today, no time for a blade, but at least I had my iTouch to keep my mind on something else and not how my legs are killing me or how tired I am. :-) The evening ended with another win in volleyball and we are now in 1st place. Wohooo!

We all celebrated with 2 pitchers of Toronto's finest local beer : Steam Whistle (btw - if anyone is in downtown Toronto, go to the Steam Whistle brewery near the Rogers Dome and you can drink for free and/or get an $8 tour of the brewery - highly recommended). I however only celebrated with 1 small cup, which I sipped the whole time while chillin' with the team on the patio. I however was tempted to "putting it down the hatch" and then get another fillup (like I usually did in the past before I started this thing). But understanding that I just put my body through 50 min of solid cardio for the day, I continue to challenge myself and ask, "is it worth it?" That's when reality kicks in and being responsible trumps temptation. As a harsh reality of what I'm drinking here, the calories in steam whistle are shown below.



Steam Whistle Verdict - Excellent "Toronto" Beer


RTP Challenge Status for the Day

 <<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory