Workout Log 253 - Week 34 in Review - 6% Fat Reached!! — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Workout Log 253 - Week 34 in Review - 6% Fat Reached!!

 Looking back at the last week and a half (since my camera had issues on Monday), I kept it pretty healthy through the week days, but on the weekends, I slightly indulged on a couple of beers and pizza(on reward days).

In regards to workout's, not one scheduled workout was missed and definitely on track. If I were to give myself an honest grade out of a 100, it would a 93%. ;-)

In the middle of the week, I did speak with a personal trainer and was advised to change everything what I have been doing. I have made a few changes with my eating as well as some of my exercises, without modifying my workout plan.

In perspective of all my commitments for the passed 12 days, I was pretty much on target with all commitments. Now with that being said, my numbers speak of something else. I gained 4 pounds?! :-O
Week 34 Pic 1
Upon getting the results on the weight scale, I asked myself one question... WTF?! But then I checked my waist - which is still the same as last week. Is it muscle that was built over the passed 12 days? Can you gain that much muscle in such little time? Maybe it's extra water? Honestly, I dunno....I may have to ask the personal trainer again (if I bump into into her again).
Week 34 Pic 2(with traps shown)
Looking in perspective though, my workout plan has been concentrated on building mass for the passed 3 weeks. My waist line has not changed and is currently stagnant at 29 inches. My latest pic also indicates some visual progression with muscle tone and the abs are starting to become a little more visible. According to my BMI, my body fat has finally broken the 7% barrier and I'm now in the 6% range. Wooohhhooo!!! 1 more percent to go and I still have one month left to do this!!! YES!!!

So yes, hard-work does pay off...but you can't let the weight scale results bring you down. BMI/Fat % is by far the best measurement to go by.

So, looking at this upcoming week, I am going to skip out a week of the building muscle program and jump right into the intense workouts that really concentrates on burning fat while still building/toning muscle. A lot of cardio(at least 15 min every day of cardio) and a lot of repetitions per exercise will be expected. This will be a tough month ahead, but will also be the last stretch of my 3rd journey/mission before I head to the beach.

Wish me luck. ;)
 Week 34 Stat Results

Mission 3 Commitments - Status of the Day

 See here for last weeks picture and status results 

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its positive to feel you have reached a place of satisfaction for yourself, goals attained and whanot- Even if you feel like you wanna glean a personality thats already been established (Riddick, I think he's cool too) But always remeber in you life your story is the one that should matter most. Good job though. Oh and remember "pain is weakness leaving the body" After you are bulked an satisfied, what next. Vin Diesel shapes up to make movies, stay interested in your own. Oh congrats on 6% fat I achieved that in the army over 20 years ago (easier to commit to lifestyles when you're young and life is less complicated). Live well

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory