Day 8 / Week 1 in Review — 1 week results , alcohol , beer , body fat , calorie journal , daily checklist , muscle increase , wine — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 8 / Week 1 in Review

So it's been 1 week...and I'm still FAT! WTF??! Just kidding...I understand that miracles don't happen overnight, and will use this passed week as a 1st milestone out of 12 in eating healthier, exercising more and using the gym more effectively. I'll have to be honest though, there were times in the passed week where I was tempted and did indulge. Example, the beers I had on Friday. Another, was a glass of wine on Saturday. So as you can see, I'm not perfect, I'm human...But do also realize that in order for me to challenge this system fairly, I need to be diligent with the programs instructions. And 1 of them is : no alcohol. So tough I tell ya, because I love beer - but going forward, I need to realize that this is the major factor behind my rising gut...Anyhow, enough of me pondering on my dreams of knocking back a 6 pack of Amsterdam Beer - I have my 1st weekly results you all been waiting for :

Drum Roll Please....




Week 1 Pic



So, looking at this weeks results I lost 3 pounds and did not gain 3 pounds. I feel stronger and starting to show a little definition around my arms and chest(some will say in the right shade of light you might see more). My body fat% has decreased and not increased which is good. As Barack Obama had once said (in regards to the economy) "This is a big oceanliner, it's not a speedboat. It doesn't turn around immediately" - So I'm willing to wait to see if my hard work pays off and hoping that in a month's time I will be seeing significant results....I just need to ensure that my game is on each day and change a few things that I did last week to make this week a lot easier and effective.

Also, in an effort to ensure that I stay on track(this week and going forward), I'll create a daily checklist to ensure that I stay within the guidelines of the RTP System. I will also start a calorie journal of what I eat each day and will post my calorie intake for each day as well (eventhough I'm confident that I was within the recommended calorie intake for the week)...

<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory