Day 57 / 2nd Month in Review — 2nd month review , monthly review , sex increase — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 57 / 2nd Month in Review

Second month is now over and I never felt better!! :-) As you can tell from my latest pic, I have pulled the carpet off my chest and now it's quite chilly... With only 1 more month left, I have lost 20 pounds thus far and you can clearly see that I have progressed up to this point. From the last month to now, my upper body and legs are starting to show definition, there is a slight increase in muscle growth, a 6 pound decrease in pure fat, a 2.5 inch decrease for the waistline and finally a 50% increase in sex(ya, believe it or not, wifey is now constantly "stalking me" for sex - and for the record, I'm not complaining!) =).
As a month in review, I still have not missed a workout and "believe" I am still on track, despite the previous back aches and beer mishaps. I have however have gained an itouch within this month and I have to say that that it was the best investment ever. Nowadays, I can do my indoor cardio for any length of time without really feeling it. As per the workout guide, my main goal the past month was to work on building and gaining muscle(hence the reason why I didn't "lose" as much "weight" as the 1st month). Looking into the next month, the workout schedule has changed again and geared towards more cardio, toning the muscles and working the core (abdominals). Based upon my recent pic, my gut is disappearing, but still needs some work. I am optimistic to say that by the end of this month, I will no longer be posting a picture with a "1 pack" and instead showing a kick ass "six pack" (for the 1st time in my life). Again, wish me luck!

As for today's commitments, all commitments were met except for cardio(I exceeded it). I went rollerblading again (I try to make every effort to get out on the asphalt if the sun is shining) and put in approximately an extra hour of cardio. As you can probably tell, I really love rollerblading. The paths are cool, there are so many people/tourists around the city and the views are just amazing. Since, most of the time I go alone, I usually use this time to get my time of zen - or as other people will call it, "a moment of clarity". Once the winter rolls around, I know I will miss these moments - so I'm trying to get out there as much as possible. :)



This Months Pic


Closer View of Today's Paper



Pic Results for the 1st Month



Pic results from the beginning of my journey




2nd Months's results
Add Image

Data Comparison from the Previous 2 Months


RTP Challenge Status for the Day




<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

congrats on your weight loss.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory