Day 16/Week 3 - New Energy Protein Drink (PVL Whey Maxx) — energy protein drink , morning exercise , morning workout , protein drink , protien , protien drink , pvl whey protein , pvl whey protein maxx review , pvl whey protein review , sore legs , whey maxx — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 16/Week 3 - New Energy Protein Drink (PVL Whey Maxx)

Today I threw out my old chalky protein drink and purchased a 10lb bag of PVL Whey Maxx Protein - Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor. Just add water, stir with a spoon for 30 seconds and then 'down the hatch'. It tastes pretty good, not chalky like the garbage I had before and it has 24g of protein per scoop. See below for a pic. Well recommended. I had 2 of these today, 1 after my strenuous morning workout(which by the way - my legs are still a little sore from the leg presses) and one after 2pm. It's good stuff - IMO it tastes pretty good.

PVL Whey Protein



RTP Challenge Status for the Day



<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory