Workout Log 267 - Week 36 in Review - Still steady at 6% Fat — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Workout Log 267 - Week 36 in Review - Still steady at 6% Fat

Overall pretty good week. Looking back at the week, I was unable to reach the gym for 1 day as I was feeling pretty sick, but was able to get back in gear and in full force by the next day. Kept it pretty healthy through out the week and from looking at the numbers, it's steady progress but still need to be patient.

So the numbers reflect .1 lower in the waist and the weight scale hasn't changed much. From last week's results I have progressed from 6.74% to 6.58%.   I have 2 more weeks till I get out of this cold a$$ country and get on the beach. But most importantly, I need to reach 5% fat before then.

Week 36 Pic 1
Week 36 Pic 2
 
I'm optimistic that in 2 weeks I'll be able to achieve this, but in order for me to succeed, I need to keep my game face on , no missed workouts, stay healthy, get lot's of sleep and most importantly keep my eye on the prize. Looking forward to another good week.  =)

 Week 36 Results

Mission 3 Commitments - Status of the Day

 See here for last weeks picture and status results

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory