Workout Log 309 - Week 43 in Review — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Workout Log 309 - Week 43 in Review

Yet another week has passed and I'm happy to report that I successfully completed the week with 5 total workouts. Pretty cool. But from looking at the numbers, my fat% hasn't changed much at all, even-though I lost 3 pounds.

It seems that at this stage of my weight loss journey, it has become very difficult to lose the last few pounds of fat. I recall at the beginning of my journey the amounts of fat I lost became so easy. Nowadays, it's seems that the cruise ship has slowed down and doesn't want to speed up.
Week 43 results
I'm also starting to think that my body has gotten so used to working out, it has adapted to these regular habits and has stunted/slowed down my progress...I'm gonna have to bring this up to my 'personal' trainer as to what I can do to speed up the process and will let you know what she says.

So looking back at the events for the passed week, I joked around about leftover chinese food(to throw it away or give it away), I provided a pretty effective core/abs workout and last but not least, I explained about not giving up and the importance of a 'dream'/goal when you are on your own journey.
Week 43 Pic
IMO, this weeks pic results are not that bad, but still show little signs of progress. I personally think I can do better this week. =)

As for today's commitments, I completed 45 min weight training working on back, shoulders, chest, quads and  abs, along with 15 min cardio. As for my intake, I had my reward meal from the most greasiest pizza places on earth - Pizza Hut. And just 1 rum and coke. Good combo, when yer playin poker. ;-)

Tomorrow is a scheduled day off from working out, but may join a few buds for ball hockey in the evening. If we're playing outside, forget it!! It's too frickin cold! But I'll see... ;-)

Mission 4 Commitments - Status of the Day

See here for last weeks picture and status results
 Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory