Workout Log 235 - Week 32 in Review — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, February 8, 2010

Workout Log 235 - Week 32 in Review

So looking back at the week, I have to say - I overall did pretty good. =) There were however 2 cardio days that I missed, but made up for it the next day, like I have done for today by adding in cardio and abs to my weight training.

 
Again, there are days it doesn't matter how hard you try to keep on track - you sometimes have no choice but to derail. No one is perfect, nor am I even close. But what's important is how fast we get back on track.

So looking at the numbers I gained 2 pounds, but sustained my waist size. With that being said, I gained more muscle(approx 2 pounds) and lost fat (0.2 pounds). My fat% is still 7%, but from the looks of it, I'm getting closer to 6%, so I'm almost there. The goal is 5% and the prize is chillin on the beach with a Corona in hand and a full 6 pack at the end of March. ;-)

Week 32 Pic Results

I would say this week was pretty successful(could have been better though), but will make a continuous effort to not miss any days, keep myself healthy and most importantly to keep off the alcohol.

Looking forward to another good week.

Week 32 Status

Mission 3 Commitments - Status of the Day

 See here for last weeks picture and status results 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory