Day 121 / Week 17 in Review - My Secret Weapon... : A Simple Workout Plan — week 17 results — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 121 / Week 17 in Review - My Secret Weapon... : A Simple Workout Plan

Well, by looking at the results this week, I finally hit 9% fat. Woohhoo! I however still cannot see my abs. Booo!!...They are peeking out, but still a little bit shy. My lean muscle has increased by 3 pounds from last week, and 3 pounds of fat has decreased. On paper, that looks all nice and dandy, but I wanna see results! I want my six pack dammit!!! And I will have it...soon... ;-)

Looking back at the week, I worked very hard, overall ate pretty healthy, learned a few lessons about unreliable workout buddies and to be cautious again in the gym. I believe I'm progressing though. For one, the pants that I purchased for the pic below(purchased 5 weeks ago) are now too big and need to get new ones. Yes, it's a good thing I have a belt on. It's also a good thing that I still have the receipt and that Old Navy has a 90 day exchange policy too. =) I know...I know, kinda ghetto, but heck I'm broke....so gimme a break


Week 17 Pic



















Anyhow, looking at my efforts for today, I kept on par with my commitments and completed 45 min for my weight training. Felt pretty pumped when I went in and fully pumped when I left...Felt pretty damn good...Especially when I notice every couple of weeks that the weight's I'm lifting are consistently increasing and therefore get a great feeling of progression.

Four to five months ago(before all this Little Riddick stuff), I had no plan when I went in the gym, no idea what I was doing and no idea if I was progressing. Why do you think I hardly went to the gym? Obviously because I was not seeing any results, I had no plan, I wasn't keeping track of my progression and to which all this led to no motivation. Now when I step into the gym, I know for sure that the 45 min that I am in there will be worth something and this drives my motivation.

My point here is that I'm very thankful each day for choosing to get a workout plan that I know will work and won't be wasting my time in the gym. Too many days, weeks and months that I see go by and there are people in the gym that I know for sure that have not changed a bit in their appearance.

As an example, last week I gave a link to a guy in my gym of this program. I see this guy almost everyday in the gym working hard for at least 1.5 hours, mostly with cardio, hardly any weight training and have not seen a change in this guy's appearance since I started. Is it the foods that he's eating (nutrition plan)? I dunno, I just know it's not working for him and kinda felt sorry for the guy. But from the sounds of his answer, I doubt he'll change his "routine" or check it out. Anyhow, to each his own....I can't force anyone to do anything. They need to realize for themselves that the status quo ain't working and it's time to change.

And for what I have experienced and is working for me thus far is a workout/nutrition plan that has successfully overhauled my eating/exercise lifestyle and I'm loving it! =)  So speaking of exercise, tomorrow is cardio...40 min of it...Not exactly looking forward to it, but will prep the itouch to ensure I'll be preoccupied (or enjoying myself) while doing it.

Week 17 Results













Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome transformation bro! really inspirational

Little Riddick said...

thanks guy. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory