Workout Log 271 - Healthier choices = Results — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Workout Log 271 - Healthier choices = Results

Another friendly reminder of how we all can make better choices when we either open the fridge, choosing a place to eat or waiting in line of a fast food restaurant.
Did you know that most (if not all) fast food restaurants are offering healthier substitutions for what is offered on their menus - for no extra charge? For an example, this morning I went to Tim Hortons and requested for the new english muffin egg sandwich. Off the menu it comes with egg, processed cheddar cheese and a choice of bacon and sausage. Knowing that I'm not gonna start off the day by killing a good long streak of healthy eating for the week, I requested to replace the bacon/sausage and cheese for lettuce, tomato and mustard. Mind you, the english muffin itself is not exactly that healthy, but at least I reduced the calorie count from the overall sandwich. Plus, time was an issue, hence the rush to Timmies and the drive through.

So, the next time you 'happen to be' at a Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's or etc., ask for  a healthier alternative and try to shed some of the 'extra calories' that you can be in-taking....The one question you should alsways ask before ordering is..."Is the extra bad fat worth it?" If it's your reward meal - the sky is the limit and eat what you want. But on regular healthy days, think about it before you order and don't let the devil on your right shoulder talk you into it... ;)
As for commitments for the day, I completed 1 hour and 15 min working on legs, triceps, traps, abs and 20 min cardio on the bike. Tomorrow is 55 min cardio and for the looks of the weather, I just might put on the roller blades for the 1st time of the year. =)

11 more days till mission accomplished and on the beach. =)

Mission 3 Commitments - Status of the Day
See here for last weeks picture and status results

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory