Workout Log 155: Week 22 in Review - An Exhausting Week. — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Workout Log 155: Week 22 in Review - An Exhausting Week.

Another good 'tiring' week... Looking back at the week, I have quickly remembered how exhausted I was 2.5 months ago toiling through the 3rd and last part of the 90 day workout. This is mostly because of the increased cardio and mid to higher reps for the weight training exercises. Well worth it though, as I feel that the body is taking shape and only have 1 week left till I celebrate in completing my 2nd mission and oh ya, it will also be my birthday. =)

So comparing the stats from last week, I lost .2 inches around the waist and increased my weight by 2 pounds. Calculating my fat percentage, it has decreased from 8.87% to 8.17% and as for my lean body mass, I gained close to 3 pounds. Hmmm...Not bad... =)

From the pic this week I can clearly see a difference and really hope that by next week(goal deadline), the abs will show a bit more. We shall see....

In regards to my commitments for today. I completed weight training and 20 min total cardio. Very good session as I worked on biceps, chest, back and hamstrings. In between sets(of 4), I completed 5 min cardio. Now you know why I am exhausted. ;-)

Week 22 Pic



















Week 22 Results


Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results











See here for last weeks picture and stat results. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ur arms and chest got smaller..

Little Riddick said...

ya yer right...it does appear so. I guess I should have took the picture "after" I worked out and not before... =)

But on a serious note, that's normal when losing weight. For every pound that is lost, muscle is reduced as well...It's a cruel reality. =( And this is also the reason why my weight keeps going up and down like a yo-yo...

Anonymous said...

damn ... im right there with you lil riddick .. im also an avid fan of pitch black and the chronicles ..if you could just give me some tips on how you acomplished such a feat with your physical appearance , it would mean a great deal to me.please anything will help.
signed, your fellow riddick fan.

Little Riddick said...

Thanks guy! =) I used the RTP Transformation System (http://www.rtp-transformation-system.net/)which is very much like the P90X, but a little less hardcore and can be used by anyone. As you can tell, I swear by this system as it utilizes every second that I spend in the gym wisely. Good Luck and stay tuned for Mission 3. =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory