Day 64 / Week 9 in Review — rtp system review , week 9 in review — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 64 / Week 9 in Review

Nine weeks down, 3 to go. Speaking of 3, I lost another 3 pounds this week - even drinking the 6 pack of beer from last weekend. =) Looking at the stats for this week, the chest has increased by a half inch, decrease in the triceps (from loss of fat I guess?), and a decrease of 1 inch around the waist. Based upon on my weekly picture, the body is definitely taking shape and definition. Waistline is clearly more narrower than last week and the last but not least noticeable change are the GOGGLES!! I finally got the a clone copy of the original goggles used in the 1st Riddick movie: Pitch Black. Apparently, there's not too many people who sell these, so therefore had to pay a fortune for them. Oh well..it's worth the cause though. :) As for a last review of the workouts in the passed week, they are definitely getting quite challenging and could only expect it getting even more challenging going into the last 3 legs of the RTP system. Looking forward to next week's results.

As for today's commitments, I had cardio today and exceeded the time by 1.5 hours. Since today was the hottest day this year thus far and had no plans for today, I rolla' bladed all the way from downtown Toronto to Etobicoke where the white bridge (The Humber Bay Arch Bridge) is located. It took me while to get there, but was well worth the effort. I chilled out on a rock, grabbed some sun for awhile and then headed back to rest up. Good Times as usual.

The Humber Bay Arch Bridge


On the Humber Bay Arch Bridge


Chillin on a rock, with Downtown Toronto at a distance. (kinda hazy, due to the high humid and pollution in the air.)


Downtown Toronto Zoomed in




Week 9 Pic of the Week
(quite the difference from the 1st day of my journey) =)




Week 9 Results


RTP Challenge Status for the Day



<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory