Day 77 / Week 11 in Review — ashbridges bay , body fat percentage , cardio challenge , etobicoke bridge , inukshuk , ontario place , toronto white bridge , week 11 results , weight training — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 77 / Week 11 in Review

So this week I lost 1 single pound. That's ok though, because I gained 1 pound of muscle at the same time. =) My body fat percentage has decreased by 1% as well putting myself to 16%. I also have overall increased my weights (in weight training) by 15% and optimistic to say that I can increase this by another 10% by the end of this week. My goal going forward, even after the full 84 days, is to reach 10% fat. I believe(IMO) that this would be a comfortable weight to be at and again, believe this is "change I can believe in".

In review of the challenges this week, the workouts have definitely proved themselves as "challenging". I think every day of the week I cursed the author of this workout plan at least once. This is do to an additional set and longer cardio. For the morning workouts, I felt really 'pumped', but for the evening workouts I was so tired, that the rest of the evening would be a write off. In regards to eating, I felt I did pretty good, even though I kinda overindulged on my reward day. =)

So, for my commitments for the day I was suppose to complete 20 min cardio, but I ended up extending it by another 1 hour and 20 min. Went for coffee with my bud, chilled for a bit and then we headed to the Ashbridges Bay Bridge. Along the way, I saw this Inukshuk near Ontario Place(see pic below) that starts a new pathway (I believe they installed a few weeks ago) that goes along Lakeshore. Very smooth for the blades. ;-) Also today, I also got good sleep and kept within the nutritional guidelines. Looking forward to tomorrows workout and 7 days till I celebrate. =)



Inukshuk Near Ontario Place


Week 11 Results


Week 11 Pic
(quite the difference from the 1st day of my journey) =)


RTP Challenge Status for the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory