Workout Log 341 - Week 47 in Review — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Workout Log 341 - Week 47 in Review

A little over a week has passed and it's time for a review.

Looking at the passed week, we all learned a little about morning workouts of how beneficial they are as well as a few tips to get yourself motivated to getting off that bed, workout and feel good about yourself - instead of going back to sleep! ;p.

If you're like me these days(work for 9am instead of my previous shift of 7am) and have the extra hour in the morning, take advantage of it. Trust me, if you can kill procrastination in it's path from the 1st hour you wake up, you win. The feeling after you leave the gym in the morning is always worth remembering for the next day. 


Week 47 Stat Results
So looking at the numbers, fat% has decreased back to the 5% range and the waist line is refusing to decrease. Looking at the passed weeks, my weight and fat% has been going up and down. Not too sure how I can explain it other than the fact that I weight train AND do cardio at the same time. That being said, I build muscle and lose fat at the same time. The fat in my body must be losing in other areas of my body other than my waist line as I am visually seeing improvements (which is good...hehehe).

Week 47 Pic 1

Week 47 Pic 2

I still give myself a good pat on the back for a good week though...Out of the 11 days that has passed, I worked out 8 times....Out of those 8 days, 3 of those days I exceeded my workout with extra cardio. Which now brings me to today's workout.

Today(in the am), I completed weight training working on hams, quads, shoulders, biceps and abs. In the evening when I got home, I completed an hour on the blades catching a ray or 2 before the sun settled.

Tomorrow is 30 min cardio, which I'll boost up to 45 min and unfortunately will have to use bike or treadmill as tomorrow it's suppose to rain. I only have 1 week left till I reach my final mark and 3 more weeks till I head 'back' to Las Vegas. Wish me luck. ;)


Mission 4 Commitments - Status of the Day

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory