Day 31 / Week 5 - Eating/Nutrition Plan Tip — calorie spreadhsheet , chicken beef , meal tip , planned meals , preperation , rtp online forum , shreddersphere — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 31 / Week 5 - Eating/Nutrition Plan Tip

Another successful day today. Even though I wasn't scheduled for cardio today, I reserved a time to go for an hour rollerblade, seeing that it was really nice outside. My calorie intake was perfect, water intake good and even the amount of meals worked out well. Since my 1st few weeks I was either "winging it" with my healthy meals(spontaneous meals that were still within the RTP guidelines), I have now successfully created a system that works well with my schedule. I grabbed a few helpful spreadsheets from the RTP online forum (shreddersphere) and was able to create a full plan of what to eat during the week. It even calculates the amount of calories that you intake for the entire week! Pretty cool stuff...To ensure that I am committing to the spreadsheet, I have also created a system of making my meals the night before. Since I just did grocery shopping on Sunday, I marinated all my chicken and beef and separated them in zip-lock bags(as shown below), so if I am eating chicken on Tuesday(as an example) all I have to do is take it out of the fridge and pop it on the pan. Takes 5-10 minutes, instead of 25-30 min. As another useful tip, I also use my blackberry/PDA to tell me when to eat. I love my blackberry....

My Blackberry eating schedule (along with a few other things scheduled for my day)



Chicken and Beef in Zip lock bags...(no, it's not weed) ;-)



RTP Challenge Status for the Day


<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory