Day 65 / Week 10 - Breaking Up My Workout — exercise in evening , morning workout , workout time tip — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 65 / Week 10 - Breaking Up My Workout

Surprise, surprise.....another BBQ at work. This time it was a little bit easier to dodge the burgers and sausages as I waited till the chicken and salmon kabobs were done. Thank goodness they offered a healthier option even though the samosas were staring at me and my colleague next to me "inhaled" 3 of them down in less than a minute. I kept strong though, I kept strong. =)

As for my workout this evening, I came home pretty late. So instead of postponing my whole workout for a later time(or worse yet - miss it totally), I used the 40 min that I had available to work on weight training and cardio. Drank my whey protein as usual after the 40 min workout and 2 hours later (after my errands), I came back, finished the remaining 20 min (which was to work on abs) then ate dinner.

So, what did I learn from all this? I learned of how to utilize time wisely. Since I knew that I had the potential of totally missing the workout altogether, I made sure that I used whatever time I had at the moment, before heading to my errands. I also even planned it accordingly with my eating schedule - which was good. (pat on the back for me) =) If you are starting a workout routine for the 1st time(or struggling with your current routine), try to reserve at least 1.5 hours for your workout days(3, 4, 5 or 6 times a week) and try to select times and days that you are least busy.

As an example, on Monday's and Tuesday's I workout in the morning because I have no work, but for the rest of the week, I do. So I make time in the evening to ensure that I still fulfill my commitments. If however something comes up in the evening, I will try to make an effort to put in at least 30 min (even if I have to workout at 10pm). So what else did I learn? I have learned that every minute counts. If you want results, you cannot rob your body from time in the gym or you will never reach your goals. Every minute counts. Every minute.

RTP Challenge Status for the Day


<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory