Day 38 / Week 6 - Knocking Back a Beer at the TFC. Yaa!! — beer , beer fest , BMO field , carlsberg , football , lite beer , soccer , TFC — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 38 / Week 6 - Knocking Back a Beer at the TFC. Yaa!!





Today was going so well until I got "pressured" to drinking a couple of beers at the TFC (Toronto Football Club) game. As an avid soccer fan and occasional fanatic at the BMO Field in Toronto, I have been so used to combining the two (beer and sports) together. At the time, I didn't exactly want to order a water and be a "wuss" in front on my buds, and at the same time - I really love beer (I won't deny it). =) I drank Lite (Carlsberg Lite - not my favorite brand), but I still feel it didn't matter - I mean alcohol is alcohol right?. Speaking of beer, I will be missing "Beer Fest" this year for the 1st time, as I know for sure(looking at previous years I attended) I will drink like a fish and feel no shame about it(well maybe until the next day when I am sober). Instead, I'm going to "Rib-Fest"...Just Kidding, Just Kidding!!! :-) Since I would drink at an average of about 25 to 30 beers at beer fest and I calculate the calories for all those drinks, it will likely to reach approx. 7000+ calories....Yikes!...Not worth it!!! In regards to the game at BMO field, the fans are just crazy and everyone is there to have good drinks, good people, good laughs and good soccer! If you are in Toronto(spring/summer), go watch a game - you'll have a great time! Guaranteed!

Anyhow before I get thirsty again, here are my stats for today...

RTP Challenge Status for the Day


<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory