Workout Log 337 - Sharing The Fat — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Workout Log 337 - Sharing The Fat

Today was suppose to be review day, but seeing that June 15th (1 year review) lands on a Tuesday, I have decided to reserve the next update for this Tuesday instead.

Anyhow, moving on....I was speaking with a colleague of mine where we both bumped into an Imperial Beverage and Snacks guy who was filling up the vending machine. After our freindly talk with him, he offered us a free bag of chips. I'm thinkin, cool, free bag of Lays Chips! ;-) Then reality kicked in.....If  I eat this, it's 330 calories for the bag and just loaded with bad carbs and fat.

So what did I do? I had my cake(or chips in my case) and ate it too... I put aside 10 chips for myself and walked around my office department asking if they wanted any chips..I think it was about 30 seconds and the bag was done. Meanwhile all my colleagues are thinkin', hey he's pretty generous.. hehehe if they only knew I was sharing the fat....

Sharing the fat aside, I took a day off today from workouts as I got really busy in the evening hangin with a few buds. Tomorrow will resume with some cardio. Weather should be good in the am.

Mission 4 Commitments - Status of the Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory