Workout Log 282 - I'm Back !!! — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Workout Log 282 - I'm Back !!!

Just got back from enjoying the beach for 8 glorious days under the sun and really have to thank Signature Vacations for the extra day. Not too sure if you heard about flights with Skyservice, but they're bankrupt and I was "stuck" in paradise. =) So the wifey and I stayed an extra day in another resort in a highly modern and decked-out 1 bedroom suite w/ Jacuzzi, flat screen tv's, stove, microwave, etc. (I can go on forever) - but it was soo cool. I thought the room we originally had was good!! =)

Just Chillin...
Bali Beds on our Private Beach
During the Beach Party
Ahh..The Steak and Lobster ..mmmm...I can still taste it... =)
 
Lamb Chops
 
A really cool dessert at the French Restaurant.
Burger & Fries for Lunch

Last but not least..The Liquor...I definitely got my money's worth. =)

So the trip was overall excellent...Excellent food, excellent entertainment, excellent drinks(Johnnie Black - oh yaa!), excellent service, excellent pool and excellent beach. All at the Excellence Punta Cana Resort in the Dominican Republic. Highly Recommended, had a great time and was worth every penny.

As you can see from the food pics above, I didn't hold back on anything but was however disciplined to avoid the buffet and chose a-la-carte instead - including breakfast. I'm so glad I did though, as for each meal I was more than satisfied and didn't stuff myself like I have in the past all-inclusive resorts. I say anything in moderation is good, but I do feel that I have gained weight over the passed week or so. There is no way that I can eat over 4000 calories in a day and get away with it.  ;-)

As for going to the gym, the wifey condemned me from going to the gym during our trip as she 'conveniently' forgot her workout clothes at home. So no, for 9 days I've been away from the gym but did however get a chance to put on the roller-blades on Monday for an hour stroll and did get in the gym on Wednesday for the 1st time (which felt so good getting back into the swing of things), as well as another satisfying workout session today.

So this now brings to what my next goals are, since I now have completed Mission/Journey #3 and have enjoyed my prize/reward on the beach it's now time to get back to reality and look forward to another journey. 1st things 1st.....Lose the extra pounds that I gained over the passed week...hehehehe....no seriously...I started my 1st journey on June 15th 2009 and I now plan to end my final and last journey on June 15th 2010. I believe, thus far, I have achieved something that is so far beyond of what I could even dream of. Therefore I plan to sustain of what I have.

Instead of going my regular hardcore 6 days in the gym per week, I plan to shorten it to 4 or 5 days a week. Cardio times will also shorten from 60 min to 30 min unless I'm on the roller-blades (I can go on these for hours). If I get leaner in the mix, that's great...But my point of this journey is to keep myself online with holding a healthy lifestyle. This is the real test. Just because I completed my missions doesn't mean that I go back to where I was a year a go...no....it's the healthy lifestyle that has to continue. This journey is to prepare me to live the healthy lifestyle without having a real goal in mind nor a blog to write in as I'll be writing my last regular daily post as of June 15th 2010(marking it 1 year from Ground 0). As for a prize, hmmmm....I may go back to Las Vegas...But we'll see... ;-)

Looking at the numbers for the passed 2 weeks, I unbelievably lost a total of 2 pounds over the passed week...I know, i know...the weight thing is kinda screwed up (thought i would gain weight, not lose weight), but there was a slight increase around the waist. So overall, my fat percentage did increase. I'll keep ya'll posted with my progress. =)


 Week 40 Status / Results


Week 40 Pic


Mission 4 Commitments - Status of the Day
See here for last weeks picture and status results


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory