Workout Log 293 - Afghan Food. A love/hate relationship. — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Workout Log 293 - Afghan Food. A love/hate relationship.

I was doing pretty well all day until later in the afternoon when I got a wiff from one of my colleagues eating Afghanistan food. With temptation driving my hunger I quickly went outside and grabbed myself 1/4 tandoori chicken and a side salad from a very popular Afgan restaurant called "Bamiyan Kabob" just west of Toronto.

Each bite into the chicken made my mouth water like a faucet and the naan(bread) is always super fresh and perfect(only ate a little piece of naan today ;p) . Their food is always absolutely amazing and is worth every penny for the amount of food you get (avg. $9 per plate).
The only thing is....My stomach unfortunately can't handle the spices...This is not only with Bamiyan Kabob, but also with other Middle Eastern/Indian style cuisines that I've tried around the city....It's an unfortunate curse that I carry, but for Bamiyan it was well worth it. But the consequences for my greedy actions was not so good....I say this because I was feeling so sick to the stomach in the early evening, it killed my motivation to go into the gym. So to be blunt, I missed another day...No biggie...As long as I'm in the gym tomorrow and continue to eat healthy - I should be on track with my 4th journey.

So tomorrow will be cardio. Looking forward to it. =)

Mission 4 Commitments - Status of the Day
 See here for last weeks picture and status results

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory