Day 54 / Week 8 - Mmmmm...Beer — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 54 / Week 8 - Mmmmm...Beer

As promised from yesterday, I made up the 20 min of cardio that I lost from my previous workout. Kept pretty strong with a few temptations with free cake, doughnuts and pizza that my work was offering in the passed few days(including today). But since I knew that I would be facing an extra 20 min of cardio, why eat something that is going nullify my extra cardio, or worse yet nullify my whole workout?

Looking in perspective, this seems to be a challenge that I face almost everyday. As you probably figured out from my previous posts, I unfortunately have an Achilles heal and that is BEER...Mmmm..I love beer.... As a cruel reality, if I want washboard abs fast, beer cannot be in the equation. I do however give myself a pat on the back though for the amount of beer that I have sacraficed for the 54 days that has passed. I have kept it to no more than 2 beers per week, where before it was like 15 to 20 beers per week. What I am realizing since starting this program is that if I do not consume things in moderation, I will get fat - again. If I eat something that is very high in calories (like a full bucket of KFC or whole bottle of whisky), the fat will just collect in my body if I don't burn it off by going to the gym. It's all about balance.

In my case, I want to lose pounds, not sustain - therefore I need to stay away from these high calorie foods/drinks on a daily basis(except for my day off/reward day) and workoff the fat that is currently in my system, without the concern of burning the calories that are being consumed....That being said, I plan to have KFC(2 piece - not a full bucket) and a light beer for my reward day tomorrow... ;-) Looking forward to it!


RTP Challenge Status for the Day



<<< Previous Post                                                      Next Post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory