Day 95 / Week 14 (Mission 2) - Poker & Pizza — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 95 / Week 14 (Mission 2) - Poker & Pizza

Unfortunately for this evening I totally ruined my calorie intake by having pizza late at night while playing some poker with a few buds. Since I didn't want to be 'that guy' that says 'no' to pizza when offered and also to screw up the payment and distribution of pizza, I reluctantly said yes. In perspective, I don't think there was anyway for me to get around this. I was committed to this pizza from the time I sat at the poker table. And since I was soo bloody hungry and just the 'wiff' (or smell) of the pizza would have me going nuts, looking back - I would have done it again.... =) I kept it to 2 slices, instead of the 4 pieces available though. I say in these situations, it's ok to treat yourself, but still focus on the prize and moderate your intake. 3 to 4 months ago I would have eaten the full 4 slices and drank beer all night(6 to 10 beers)... This evening, I kept to mostly water, had 1 crown royal(rye) and 2 slices of pizza....I do feel guilty about eating the pizza, but I don't think this is going to make a huge impact on my results, but I have a scheduled reward meal tomorrow(for wifey's birthday) that is definitely going to break the calorie counter. Even though it's my rest/reward day tomorrow, I think I'll do some extra cardio just in-case. Anyhow, looking forward to tomorrow's buffet! =)


Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory