Workout Log 276 - Another Sunday Swim — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Workout Log 276 - Another Sunday Swim

Had tons of errands in the evening and came back in the evening pretty exhausted. In an effort to get some exercise for the day, I decided to skip out on the weight training and do some cardio in the pool instead (so the water can totally wake me up). So I completed approximately 30 to 40 laps in the pool and look forward to another good day.


Tomorrow is weight traning, abs and 20 min cardio...6 more days till I'm on the beach.

Mission 3 Commitments - Status of the Day


See here for last weeks picture and status results

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Laura Robbins said...

Congrats on your success thus far! I am thoroughly impressed with your discipline and progress, I wish I could do it! This is my first time on your site and I have really enjoyed checking it out. I am a blogger outreach coordinator for the health videos site, icyou. I really like what you're doing and wanted to let you know about our site; we are a user-generated site with thousands of health-related videos. We would love to invite you to make videos and share your perspective on icyou. I think your workout log would work perfectly as a video journal/log. You are also welcome to link to any of our videos on this blog; you might find them helpful in getting fit!

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested in making some videos! We would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Laura
laura.robbins@benefitfocus.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory