Workout Log 277 - Health Care for All Americans!! Wooohooo! — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Workout Log 277 - Health Care for All Americans!! Wooohooo!

Congrats to all Americans who now have universal health care and cannot be turned down by the evil insurance companies that have been denying people health care coverage for pre-existing conditions for centuries.


I cannot understand how many American people were able to function for so long with no universal  health care. It just baffles me...This is the number 1 reason why there are so many American families bankrupt and out on the street! I don't look at this as a win for either political party, but it's a definite win for the American citizen - not the corporate insurance companies. I have way too many colleagues and family in the U.S to ignore their concerns about health care and now...they have full coverage(1 less thing I will hear them complain about)...Excellent Job Obama! This is what change is all about!

Speaking of change, I can feel myself getting even more leaner as my final date is approaching. I checked my weight in the passed 2 days and the weight scale is all over the place. Yesterday it was showing 169, then today it's 165...huh???? I think I need a new scale....
So today I completed weight training working on chest, arms, quads, triceps, traps, abs and  20 min cardio. Again, quite the intense workout - all in 1 hour and 15 min. Felt pretty good though.

Tomorrow is a weight training and cardio again. Looking forward to get the last few burns before heading to the beach in 5 days.
Mission 3 Commitments - Status of the Day

See here for last weeks picture and status results


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory