Day 114 / 4th Month in Review - Time to Reorganize and Reset Goal — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 114 / 4th Month in Review - Time to Reorganize and Reset Goal

So it's been a month since I celebrated my 3 month milestone of completing the RTP system. Today was to show some abs and reach 9% fat, but unfortunately could not reach my goal. I was off by 2% fat and clearly my abs look like they want to come out, but still a little bit shy. As I stated in my last post, I missed out on 2 workout days due to an unforeseen change in schedule and the other was for medical reasons. Also the author of this workout plan reached ab status after 136 days - so I believe my goal may have not been realistic to begin with and by looking at what has to be done (lose all my fat around the abdominal area) is not easy and considered the hardest area to target. I guess I like to think big....

Even though, I may have lost 5 pounds of fat, decreased my fat percentage by 3% and increased my lean body mass by 3 pounds, I believe I could have done a lot better this passed month. In perspective, I did indeed indulge on the weekends, my meals overall were all over the place and my last week was a disaster by missing 2 scheduled workouts. I believe this last month, I kinda sucked and will learn from it going into my next month...

Anyhow,  looking over what I have accomplished thus far along with the challenges I faced in the passed 4 months, I believe I can show some abs by day 164. That's in 50 days. Why day 164? Well, it's my birthday and I wouldn't want anything less than a new set of abs.. =) So I believe this is a realistic date to work with and look forward to my birthday gift. =) 

Week 16 Pic



Week 16 Results












Monthly Results (since ground 0)



Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory