Day 116 / Week 17 - No more Workout Buddies, Period! — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 116 / Week 17 - No more Workout Buddies, Period!

Well, I did make an attempt to go to the gym today, but unfortunately the wifey again threw me a curve ball. She stated that she wanted to go with me, then changed her mind after scheduling a couple of errands in the evening. I did have the opportunity to go earlier in the day, but since she said she wanted to go, I waited. Then of course after, there is a change in plan and didn't end up going. So today is now labelled as a "rest day", instead of tomorrow.

I have come to one solution that has worked before and definitely will work again (not 100%, but at least it will be best effort). I need to go by myself. In my first 3 months, I always went to the gym alone and was very successful with not missing a day. As soon as I offered other people to come with me, I changed my schedule to suit theirs and then I'm noticing that they are bailing out- making it difficult for me to schedule it in with the time left. Going forward, I will no longer 'wait' for someone else. If they want to join me in the gym, then they will have to schedule around my schedule - not the other way around. No more mr. nice guy... Looking back 6 months ago, I was in the same state. I would go with wifey or with a friend and as soon as they bail on me, my whole schedule gets screwed and I don't end up going. That sux. No more missing workouts...no more workout buddies - period.



Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory