Day 122 / Week 18 - Fried chicken after cardio?...WTF?! — fried chicken , fried chicken calories , kfc — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 122 / Week 18 - Fried chicken after cardio?...WTF?!

Completed 40 min cardio watching an episode and a half of Entourage. Also completed ab training, which again made me clench for each set completed. Right after the workout, the wifey decided to eat fried chicken and potato wedges. Unbelievable eh? As she's eating it, I'm thinking, "WTF?"! I had to take a pic of it (shown below) just to prove my point. I understand that she's already skinny, but if you are gonna do 40 min toiling on the treadmill, why would you want to waste your workout on greasy food after?? I just don't understand the logic...but hey, she's naturally fit and I guess I'll just have to suffer watching her eat these things right in front of me. (yes, as you can tell, I'm a little bitter and jealous). So what did I have? I had sushi (wrapped in brown rice) and a salad.  Tasted alright, but it aint no fried chicken. It's alright, I felt good eating something healthy anyways as I'm continuously keeping my eye on the prize : 6 pack abs....eye on the prize, eye on the prize, eye on the prize..... =)

Looking forward, tomorrow I have weight training and Saturday is my day to have my reward meal. After seeing fried chicken today, I may up the ante and get KFC. We'll see.... =)



Wifey's greasy fried chicken from Loblaws.















Click here for Week 17 results - Weekly Pic & Stats

Mission 2 Challenge - Daily Results










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory