Workout Log 311 - Kimbo Slice knocked out of the UFC? — The Road to Riddick

Join my journey in becoming "Little Riddick" as I provide a daily review of my body development progress and challenges.....

JOURNEY 1 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 2nd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve six pack of beer abs, increase overall muscle(upper and lower body) and to reach 9% body fat .

JOURNEY 2 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 3rd mission as I provide a daily review of how I will achieve a leaner figure and reach 5% total body fat in 2 months time(before heading to a Caribbean beach @ the end of March).

JOURNEY 3 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Join my journey in my 4th and last mission as I provide a daily review of how I will try to get ripped as much as possible till my last daily post on June 15th, 2010 (1 Full Year since I started (b)logging my workouts).

JOURNEY 4 COMPLETE - RESULTS SHOWN HERE (BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Workout Log 311 - Kimbo Slice knocked out of the UFC?

Did you see the UFC fights last night!? Wow, Kimbo is out!!?? What an upset! Not only that, Kimbo is now officially cut from the UFC!..Oh maan...oh well - IMO he's one of the toughest fighters I've ever seen - it's too bad the octagon is not his killing field.


Another memorable fight was the Josh Koscheck & Paul Daley fight. Koscheck did win this fight (and rightfully so) but Daley (now the weasel - shown on the right below) threw a cheap shot "after the fight was done"...IMO, what a foolish move before you get booted from the UFC...Daley, you will be remembered as an idiot.
And last, but not least the main event - Shogun Rua knocked the crap out of Lyoto Machida making his head bounce from the octogon floor with each blow to the Machido's head...Trust me, it was pretty brutal where the ref was forced to call off the fight.
So overall great night last night, but for today I kept it healthy and got lots of rest. No workout scheduled for today - only rest...

Tomorrow is weight training and cardio. My legs are still a little shaky from yesterday's ball hockey game, but will try to get in there....Looking forward to it. ;)

Mission 4 Commitments - Status of the Day

See here for last weeks picture and status results


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

Health weight loss, weightloss success story, rtp system, rtp system review, workout plan, nutrition plan, weightloss tips Affordable SEO Business Directory for Toronto, Ontario Blogs lists and reviews BlogRankers.com TopOfBlogs Blog directory Blog Ratings
Top Health blogs; Listed in Blogs By Country Blogs Rating blog directory Promote Your Blog weight loss, weightloss, nutrition plan, diet plan, workout plan, rtp system, rtp transformation, rtp system review, riddick, diet tips, dieting The Road To Riddick - My Weight Loss Journey - Blogged
Blog Directory A1 Web Links Blog Directory MV Blogs Directory Blogs Directory